previous image next image
close image gallery
main imagemain imagemain imagemain imagemain image
previous image next image
property image
property image
property image
property image
property image

St John's Gardens, Tyldesley £165,995

how many bedrooms 2  how many bathrooms 1  how many recepetion rooms 1  property type New

Property Overview

BALMER WILCOCK in TYLDESLEY have FOR SALE this two bedroom mews new build property by prestigious developer Eccleston Homes situated on ST JOHNS GARDENS development. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs w/c, living room and kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the front is a parking space and a private rear garden completes the accommodation on offer. The Wigan Council equity loan scheme provides assistance to qualifying purchasers to purchase this new build home. Qualifying purchasers must meet the local connection and affordability criteria applied by Wigan Council. Before purchasing through the scheme you must have been assessed by Wigan Council and an approval letter issued. The equity loan available is for 30% of the full purchase price of the property. The remaining 70% of the value will be from your deposit (Minimum 5%) and mortgage. Selling Price 165,995 Discount to Market Price 116,197

Image Gallery

Floorplans

Floorplans

Property Information

Property Location

Streetview

Make Enquiry


Similar Properties

balrmer wilcock logo

Tyldesley

197 Elliott Street, Tyldesley M29 8DR

@: tyldesley@balmerwilcock.co.uk

t: 01942 889080